12.10.2014

No-Bake Butterfinger Fudge

I found this little SWEET bite on Pinterest and was very excited to try it! It turned out pretty YUMMY, but is definitely not your normal FUDGE recipe or texture. Either way, I hand it out to my neighbors and they never complain! :)


No-Bake Butterfinger Fudge
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temp
2 sticks butter
5 1/2 cups powdered sugar
2 1/2 cups dry milk
2 teaspoons vanilla
1 (10-ounce) bag mini Butterfingers, crushed

In a bowl, use your hands to combine all the ingredients, reserving some of the Butterfinger, until thoroughly mixed. Press mixture into a 9 x 13-inch pan and top with remaining Butterfinger. Press candy bar into top of the fudge and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into squares.

TIP: The original recipe added a version where she melts chocolate and then dips individual squares into it. I think I may try that next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment