10.25.2012

Pumpkin Harvest Brownies

Another SIMPLE pumpkin recipe for all the lovers out there. Brownies. Good. Pumpkin. Good. Brownies + Pumpkin = GOOD! Top it off with loads of extra CHOCOLATE and we are totally there! (P.S. So sorry for the terrible pic, my camera is awful and I'm in DESPERATE need of a new one!)


Pumpkin Harvest Brownies
1 box brownie mix (for a 9 x 13-inch pan)
1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin
1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup milk chocolate chips
1/3 cup butterscotch chips

In a bowl, thoroughly combine the brownie mix and pumpkin. Spread in to a greased 8 x 8 or 9 x 9 pan. Sprinkle all the chips over top. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until done. (These are somewhat fudge-y in texture, just so you are aware!)

TIP: You can also sprinkle toffee pieces over top (I did! I had some in my pantry). If you aren't into all the chocolatey goodness that my family prefers, just top the brownies with powdered sugar once they are cooled instead of the all the chips.

No comments:

Post a Comment