3.10.2013

Mint Oreo Brownies

St. Patty's Day is coming up, so I'm guessing you'll be looking for GREEN recipes to share with your fam. Well, I promise that this is one of the EASIEST dessert recipes you'll find. Chewy chocolate brownies STUFFED with Mint Oreos. Mmmmmmm!


Mint Oreo Brownies
1 box Ghirardelli Double or Triple Chocolate Brownie Mix (for an 8 x 8-inch pan)
Ingredients called for on box
1 package Mint Oreos

Prepare the brownie mix as directed. Spray an 8 x 8-inch pan with nonstick spray. Spread half of the brownie batter in the bottom of the pan. Press Oreos into batter (I used 16!). Spread remaining batter over top. Bake as directed and test with a toothpick to make sure it comes out clean when done. Let cool and enjoy!

TIP: I was looking for extra indulgent brownies, so I also added chopped Andes Mints over top. Seriously good, but not necessary. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment