7.01.2010

101 Things To Do With Cheese!


My newest book is here! I'm so excited for this cookbook, because, for one, who doesn't LOVE cheese? The recipes in this book are pretty darn tasty, even if I do say so myself. There are eight sections including breakfasts, appetizers, soups, salads, breads & sides, pizza & pasta, main dishes and desserts. Some of my favorites are:

Stuffed French Toast
Pumpkin Cream Cheese Muffins
Spence's Cheesy Chip Dip
White Cheddar Broccoli Soup
BBQ Chicken and Smoked Gouda Salad
Gorgonzola Potato Salad
Dill and Cheddar Scones
Asiago Mashed Potatoes
Mexican Pizza
Swiss Stroganoff
Gooey Lasagna
Chicken Divan
Saucy Garlic and Blue Cheese Burgers
JalapeƱo Turkey Burgers
Philly Cheese Steak
Enchilada Casserole
Sour Cream Cheesecake
Cream Cheese Brownies 
AND SO MANY MORE!!! 

I think the cover turned out pretty darn cute as well. If anyone would like a copy, please let me know!

3 comments:

  1. I would love one!!! I'm so excited to try some new recipes out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one for sure! Congrats - and we are DYING to see you guys, get home already:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I've just ordered this! It will be my new favorite, I'm sure. I could eat cheese at every meal. (Actually, I think I do already!) I have every one of your fabulous cookbooks. Any plans to come out with one for pasta, fish/seafood or sandwiches? I would love to never have to reference any cookbooks but yours! They are truly the best! Thanks so much for making cooking such an enjoyable experience!

    ReplyDelete