7.20.2012

Extra Easy Hot Fudge Sauce

I was in a RUSH a week or so ago and forgot to pick up some hot FUDGE at the grocery store that was desperately needed for an ICE CREAM party we were having at our house. I knew it was easy to make and I was out of TIME, so I adjusted a recipe I found online and it was easy and DELICIOUSLY rich. My 2-year-old and I finished it off with a spoon the week after the party!


Extra Easy Hot Fudge Sauce
1/4 cup butter
1 can sweetened condensed milk
3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips

Stir all ingredients together over medium heat until thoroughly combined and smooth. Serve warm over ice cream or eat it by the spoonful! Fits nicely in a mason jar.

TIP: I'm thinking you could cut down on the butter, maybe doing 3 tablespoons instead, to make it a little "lighter." :)

No comments:

Post a Comment