1.14.2011

Chipotle Black Bean Quesadillas

Quesadillas are a quick go-to DINNER at our house a lot. We put all sorts of STUFF between two tortillas! My husband thought these ones were EXTRA special, so I decided to SHARE them with you!


Chipotle Black Bean Quesadillas
8 whole wheat tortillas
Grated cheddar cheese
Grated pepper jack cheese
1 cup corn
Salsa
2 or 3 Morning Star Chipotle Black Bean Burger patties, cooked according to directions

Lay 4 tortillas on your counter. Top each with some cheddar and pepper jack cheese. Sprinkle about 1/4 cup corn over top of each, followed by small spoonfuls of salsa (according to your liking!). Break apart or cut the cooked patties into 1/4-inch size pieces. Sprinkle the broken patties over top, followed by a touch more cheese. Cook each quesadilla in a Quesadilla Maker (my preferred method) or in a large frying pan on your stovetop. Just make sure to flip it halfway through. :)

TIP: These are pretty versatile, as you can obviously add whatever ingredients you feel like or have on hand. I would have loved some roasted red peppers added in if I'd had them! Also, I bought a big box of these burgers at Costco in the freezer section. I just like to have them on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment