4.25.2012

Reese's Peanut Butter Bars

These have been FLOATING around Pinterest so I just had to try them. They are FABULOUS! The best part is that they really only take MINUTES to make. If you love peanut butter and CHOCOLATE like I do, these are a must-make!


Reese's Peanut Butter Bars
1 cup butter, melted
2 cups fine graham cracker crumbs
2 cups powdered sugar
1 cup peanut butter
4 tablespoons peanut butter
1 1/2 cups chocolate chips

Mix together the butter, cracker crumbs, powdered sugar and peanut butter until well blended. Spread in the bottom of a 9 x 13-inch pan. Melt the chocolate chips with the peanut butter and spread over top. Refrigerate 1 to 2 hours before cutting and serving.

TIP: I prefer creamy pb, but I'm sure crunchy works just fine too. Also, even though you refrigerate these before cutting, I enjoy eating them when they are room temperature. But you can decide which way you like it best!

No comments:

Post a Comment